What data do we collect?
Personal Identification Information:
We collect personal identification information, such as name, address, email address, phone number and company name.
Potentially Personal Identification Information:
We collect potentially personal identification information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use IP addresses to identify visitors and do not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personal identification information, as described below.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
We collect non-personal identification information such as browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How do we collect your data?
Most of the data we collect is provided to us directly by you. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us to enquire about or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Other websites and social media sites
All of the personal information that is collected by us will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage our internal records
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically email you promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information we think you might like
- Occasionally contact you for market research purposes
- Customise the website according to your interests
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, third parties or the public at large.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to. We will not delete personal data from logs or records which we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
We keep mailing list information until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our live systems. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honour your request.
We would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receiving marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Checking that the cookie notice has been accepted
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functionality: We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first party and third party cookies are used.
- Tracking: These are set by trusted third party networks (e.g. Google Analytics) to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and page views to help improve the user experience.
- Third Party/Embedded Content: We make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors, which may include embedded content. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
|_ga||2 years||Visitor identification|
|cookie_notice_accepted||1 hour||Tracks acceptance of cookie notice|
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the www.allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Embedded content from other websites
This website may include some embedded content, for example videos, images and articles. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site is not intended to collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
How to contact us